Monday, April 15, 2013

DC Wattmeter is an excellent replacement of Meralco's Kuntador

I never really thought of getting a DC Wattmeter to monitor my electricity consumption but since I am using solar energy, having it is a necessity.
I decided to buy 1 pc from where else but ebay and after 1 month of waiting, it finally arrived. So excitedly, I immediately tried it for 5 days and well, its performance is beyond my expectation. The device I bought tells a lot about the current solar installation setup that was not even possible to know just by using an ordinary voltmeter and the other excellent feature of the device is that it does not even needs a battery to power it up.


I was really so amazed by it that I want to share what I got by selling it locally which I am currently advertising in my sulit.com.ph store

No comments:

Post a Comment