Sunday, December 2, 2012

ChangHong 29" LED TV is really one of the best!

I just bought ChangHong 29" LED TV and watching movies with it is so much better than ordinary LCD TV. Although it is only 29", I could hardly notice how small it is as compared to my previous 32" LG LCD Tv this is because the ChangHong LED Full HD Tv almost occupies the whole plastic casing.

What I like about it even more is that it can directly play movies and music from any USB thumb drive which enables me to use my laptop without ever connecting to the tv just to watch my favorite music videos or listen to my favorite music although the sound quality is not that good, it is enough just to make noise in the house.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this tv considering that its price has become so affordable and is just like buying a boob-tube tv 6 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment