Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I just bought a Digital Camera!

I have really been on a hunting mode for digital camera for the last 6 months. And finally, today, I had the guts to check out digital cameras ranging from Php 4000 to Php 5000 and based on my budget, I have chosen the Olympus T-100 over its closest rivals, the BenQ Digital Camera(Php 4500), Kodak(Php 4500) and the Samsung(Php 4150). I don't know the exact models of the other three but I almost chosen the BenQ because it is able to record 720P video but then, I was turned off by poor demonstration. The Kodak Digital Camera is also good because it is quite a bit cheaper than the Olympus but the salesman can't show me how the recorded video looked like on a TV Screen and I was standing and waiting patiently for almost 30 minutes to no avail so I decided to leave. While the Samsung Digital Camera was just a dummy, the salesman do not want to show me the real gadget. I have chosen the Olympus T-100 because the salesman did a good presentation over the others. Aside from that, I like the form factor, it has the highest resolution(12MP) and well, it's because it is very easy to use.

I am a newbie in photography so I need to do some research and probably I will attend a short term course on Photography in the coming days. I am so excited to use this new gadget of mine. I can already shoot quality and original pictures for my blogs because that is my main motivation why I really should buy a digital camera.

I took a couple of pictures of the Olympus Digital Camera using my 5MP China made dual sim cellphone.

Just a few minutes after I have arrived at home, I immediately took a sample shot to see the quality of the image.


Wow! I am so amazed! Even though it was an ordinary shot. It looked fabulous. By the way, that bottle was placed on top of my M1 Qube Netbook and in front of my Samsung SyncMaster EX2020. It was the same place where I took the picture of the Olympus T-100 using my cellphone. It was a huge difference!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, This One Is Really Amazing. Also, I created One Video On Sofa Reviews And Guides.
    So, if you are planning to buy sofa, then make sure that you check it out.https://sofareviewsguides.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete