Friday, November 26, 2010

My Computing Requirement has changed

It has been quite a while since I last created a post in here because I became too busy with my assignment, adjust to the new work environment and location and overcome some obstacles but now I hove found a time to at least make a post. With the new work environment, almost all of my objectives have changed including my preference on the laptop that I wanted to buy.

I think the Lenovo Thinkpad X100e can no longer meet my computing needs. I need more power and because of this, I would have to postpone buying a full laptop for a while. Instead, I am on a spending spree on clothes, accessories and shoes. I really need a pair of new shoes, something that is not leather, not rubber, but both. I need a shoes that is not as heavy as a leather shoes nor a shoes that I could not use while working in the office, and when I go to the gym, I do not have to change my shoes.

While shopping, I found a great pair of shoes that is just perfect for my requirement. I have chosen the Outdoors by Fila(a popular brand in Italy). It is just looks great on my feet and very light just as if I am not wearing a shoe.


Then after several hours of walking, I happen to pass by a KFC outlet in Conception, Marikina so I went and bought some food for dinner.



The food was delicious and I enjoyed eating while watching Miriah's Japan Concert on DVD with my Samsung Syncmaster EX2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment